Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Like shattered glass..

One thing that's for sure: You're gonna miss this. 


For some reason or another when we fall for someone we don't see any imperfections, in fact, we see them as cute little defects. My mom once told me that us women fall in love by what we hear. I came to find out this is true. I've always had a brick wall and never once believed anything any man told me, until I met HIM. Yeah, now I can say we all make mistakes. Emotions and feelings take over our mind which makes it extra difficult to get a look at the real picture. They sweet talk you and make promises that in the end is just a bunch of shit. Yeah. Believe it. Not all are lies but rare when it isn't. I learned my lesson. They'll tell you EXACTLY what you want to hear. Trust your instincts not your heart. Enough said.




1 comment: