Friday, September 9, 2011

God's Creation

I've been obsessed recently with Africa's wildlife all because of a dream I had! Hopefully one day I get to take a trip to Africa and maybe pet a lion? Ha! That would be suicidal. I found these great pictures from two photographers (Andy Biggs and Mitchell Krog) and I believe they show the true essence of Africa. Enjoy! 




If you turn the imagination loose like a hunting dog, it will often return with the bird in its mouth. -


William Maxwell



..................................... 



Copyright©Andy Biggs


Copyright©Andy Biggs


Copyright©Andy Biggs


Copyright©Andy biggs


Copyright©Andy Biggs


Copyright©Andy Biggs


Copyright©Andy Biggs


Copyright©Andy Biggs


Copyright©Andy Biggs


Copyright©Andy Biggs


Copyright©Mitchel Krog


On another note, I found this amazing Piano song that relaxes me when I'm overthrown with piles of homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment